The pre-configured Corrective Actions & Improvement Track allow you to simply demonstrate and evidence the work being done, enabling corrective actions and broader improvements to go through a standard workflow process.
How do I access The ISMS Corrective Actions & Improvements Track?
- Hover over 'Work' in the navigation bar
- Click on 'All Work'
- Search for the 'The ISMS Corrective Actions & Improvements' Track within the search field
- Click on the 'The ISMS Corrective Actions & Improvements' link to navigate to the Track
Your ISMS Corrective Actions & Improvements Track will display and will appear as below, only without any track items present.
Using the ISMS Corrective Actions & Improvements Track
The ISMS Corrective Actions & Improvements Track functions much the same as any other Track on the platform. See here for further guides on Tracks.
You will find that the following Statuses are present on the Track. As an Access Request progresses, it will be assigned to the following statuses:
- Awaiting Board approval
You will also notice that the ISMS Corrective Actions & Improvements Track has some pre-configured parent categories, these categories allow you to classify Corrective Actions based on the following.
- Source: Pre-stage 1, Risk Assessment, External Audit Finding, Internal Audit Finding, Concern/Complaint, Security Incident/Event/Weakness, Measurement Trend, Suggestion, Process Review, Other
- Severity: Major non-conformity, Minor non-conformity, Observation, Opportunity for improvement
If your organisation processes differ, you may want to customise the ISMS Corrective Actions & Improvement Track, click here for a guide on customising Tracks.
Further guidance on Tracks
- Adding categories to a Track
- Creating and editing Track items
- Granting ISMS.online users access to the Track
Implementing ISO 27001 and need a little extra help?
Implementing a successful (and sustainable) information security management system can be challenging, especially if you or members of the implementation team are not experienced on the topic of ISO 27001.
To integrate seamlessly with the pre-configured workspaces and technology at the heart of ISMS.online, we have developed our Virtual Coach package.
Virtual Coach provides time-saving features, tools, actionable policies and controls and other content, you are now also equipped with the confidence and capability to achieve your ISO 27001:2103/17 certification goals faster, and at a tiny fraction of the cost of alternatives.