Once a framework has been created it is possible to amend the structure, this will mean any new projects created using that framework will have that updated structure. Note: existing projects created from that framework will not be altered in any way.
To edit a framework it needs to have been created by a user within your organisation and you need to be an admin on the framework project in question.
Note that if your framework includes notes, documents and discussions then only the latest version of each of those will be copied into any projects created from it, not the whole version history.
If you need a framework provided by ISMS.online changed please contact the support team via the in-platform chat feature.
To edit a framework you need to know the ID for the project it was based on, this can be found by going to;
- Go to Work then Projects
- Click Create New
- Hover your mouse over the framework you want to edit
- The ID for that project will be shown at the end of the link shown at the bottom of the page (screenshot below uses Google Chrome, other browsers may vary)
- Make a note of that ID (in my example it’s 2264)
- Then visit any existing project you have access to in ISMS.online.
- Once there edit the URL and change the number after /projects/ to be the ID of the framework you want to edit eg: platform.isms.online/projects/2264 and press enter.
- That will load the framework project allowing you to edit the structure in the normal way.