The 'My preferences' page in ISMS.online allows you to adjust the preferences for your ISMS.online user.
You can access the 'My preferences' page by:
- Clicking your name dropdown in the top right corner of ISMS.online
- Clicking ‘My Preferences’
The below headings highlight the settings that you can change.
ISMS.online administrators can also change the preferences of other users.
Privacy and Security
- Change your password
- Setup 2-factor authentication for your ISMS.online user
Standard users can update:
- First and Last name
- Email address
ISMS.online administrators can also update:
- Role on platform - Allowing you to set a user as either a standard user or an administrator
- add users
- edit profiles of other users in your organisation or Partner Organisations
- edit your organisation profile
- run usage reports
Time Zone and Date format
This section allows you to determine the frequency of ISMS.online email notifications.
Emails can be sent instantly or grouped and sent as a digest. Instant notifications are sent after each activity, keeping you informed of activities as they happen. Digests batch up all your notifications that have occurred during the period you specify and deliver them in one email so that you can see everything at once.
You can choose whether to display your to-do list of favourites at the top of your home page.
This setting can only be updated by ISMS.online administrators.
It allows you to apply either standard or administrative access to all Accounts.