Note: You must be an administrator of Policy Packs to complete these actions.
We’ve made it simple to export a Policy Pack so that you can add your own branding/template formatting in your chosen application.
Firstly, find ‘Policy Packs’ in the Work menu on your main navigation bar. This will bring you to the ‘Policy Packs Administration Dashboard’. Then, click on the Policy Packs tab.
Print your Policy Pack
To print a Policy Pack as a PDF, click ‘Print Pack as PDF’ in the ‘Actions’ dropdown menu. This will open the Policy Pack within your browser’s printing settings.
Export your Policy Pack
To export a Policy Pack, click ‘Export Policy Pack’ in the ‘Actions’ dropdown menu. The policy pack export page will open in a separate window.
Follow the instructions within the window to complete exporting the Policy Pack, and access it within your chosen application.
Exporting Users Policy Pack Progress
There are two ways you can go about exporting users' progress in a policy pack.
- Firstly, find ‘Policy Packs’ in the Work menu on your main navigation bar. This will bring you to the ‘Policy Packs Administration Dashboard’.
- From there you can select the individual policy packs you want; this would show you a list of all users in that pack and their individual progress.
- On the top right corner, you will find the export options to choose from.
An alternative way of doing this is to:
- go into the 'compliance tasks completed' tab on the Policy pack administration page,
- select the policy pack you want,
- from there you'd be able to see a full list of assigned users, their status, due, and completed date.
- from there you can just highlight and copy into an excel sheet.