If you would like to import your Projects to the ISMS.online platform, we can definitely help you this.
- Download the template for creating a Project structure
- Complete the template by adding a new row for each item you would like to upload
- Ensure that phases and deliverables are spelt and capitalised consistently across all uses
- Ensure that start dates, end dates and deadlines are valid and in the correct format e.g. 01/01/20
- Once you have completed the template: send it to us via email, at email@example.com or via live chat within the ISMS.online platform
- We have a 5 working day SLA period, surrounding data changes. You can inform us if you require these changes to go live on a specific date
- The file needs to remain in its original format (.csv). This file type is usable by all popular spreadsheet services
- We are able to convert the file to .csv if it is returned to us in a different format (e.g. .xlsx). Converting a completed spreadsheet from another format to .csv may result in formatting errors with your uploaded data which you will be able to amend manually within ISMS.online, once the upload is completed
To ensure that we can complete this data change in good time, please ensure that the template content remains intact and the locations of all cells remain consistent.