At ISMS.online we offer a data importing service for a wide variety of Work areas. This section will talk about importing projects into the platform.
- We have a 5 working day SLA period, surrounding data changes. You can inform us if you need these changes to go live on a specific date.
- We are unable to action an import with less than 10 items.
- The file needs to remain in its original format (.csv). This file type is usable by all popular spreadsheet services.
- Please note this can only import as a new project, not add things to an existing project.
Importing Projects Specifics:
- Ensure that phases and deliverables are spelt and capitalised consistently across all uses
- Ensure that start dates, end dates and deadlines are valid and in the correct format e.g. 01/01/20 (by default this uses DD/MM/YY but the platform will translate this to the user preferences once in place).
To ensure that we can complete this data change in good time, please ensure that the template content remains intact and the locations of all cells remain consistent.
- Download the template for creating a Project structure
- Complete the template by adding a new row for each item you would like to upload