At ISMS.online we offer a data importing service for a wide variety of Work areas. This section will talk about importing users to the platform.
- We have a 5 working day SLA period, surrounding data changes. You can inform us if you need these changes to go live on a specific date.
- We are unable to action an import with less than 10 items.
- The file needs to remain in its original format (.csv). This file type is usable by all popular spreadsheet services.
User Import Specifics:
If you would like a user to have Organisation Admin, please put an X in the related column, if they are a regular user, then leave that column blank.
If you are looking to import more then 100 users, we would recommend setting up SSO, we have this section which talks about Single Sign On.
The importer is basic and does not apply user roles or access permissions, due to this we suggested setting up Single Sign On before adding any users.
Enabling SSO allows you to utilise our provisioning feature, New user templates. This feature will let you link up one or many templates to your users and groups in your IdP, meaning that users can click Sign in with SSO on ISMS.online for the first time, and it will create them a user there and then, with the right role type applied and any work area access that you need them to have. - This will only work for new users, not existing ones.
To ensure that we can complete this data change in good time, please ensure that the template content remains intact and the locations of all cells remain consistent.
- Download the template for creating a User
- Complete the template by adding a new row for each item you would like to upload
- Once you have completed the template: send it to us via email, at email@example.com or via live chat within the ISMS.online platform