At ISMS.online we offer a data importing service for a wide variety of Work areas. This section will talk about data importing into ISO 27001 Risk Register or ISO Generic Risk.
- We have a 5 working day SLA period, surrounding data changes. You can inform us if you need these changes to go live on a specific date.
- We are unable to action an import with less than 10 items.
- The file needs to remain in its original format (.csv). This file type is usable by all popular spreadsheet services.
Risk Register Specifics:
- Please ensure that all fields content that exists in the platform (e.g. categories) match exactly in terms of capitalisations, spelling and spaces.
- Please ensure that the Owner listed on the sheet exists on the platform and has access to the area.
To ensure that we can complete this data change in good time, please ensure that the template content remains intact and the locations of all cells remain consistent.
- Complete the template by adding a new row for each item you would like to upload
ISO Generic Risk Register
- Download the template for importing Risks in the ISO Generic Risk Register
- Follow the same points in the above list