If you would like to the ISO 27001 Risk Register or ISO Generic Risk Register to the ISMS.online platform, we can certainly help you achieve this.
- Complete the template by adding a new row for each item you would like to upload
- Once you have completed the template: Kindly team in email@example.com into the Risk register and send us the sheet via email, at firstname.lastname@example.org or via live chat within the ISMS.online platform
ISO Generic Risk Register
- We have a 5 working day SLA period, surrounding data changes. You can inform us if you require these changes to go live on a specific date
- The file needs to remain in its original format (.csv). This file type is usable by all popular spreadsheet services
- We are able to convert the file to .csv if it is returned to us in a different format (e.g. .xlsx). Converting a completed spreadsheet from another format to .csv may result in formatting errors with your uploaded data which you will be able to amend manually within ISMS.online, once the upload is completed
To ensure that we can complete this data change in good time, please ensure that the template content remains intact and the locations of all cells remain consistent.