"To-Do" and "Resolved" statuses within any track can now be renamed to suit your needs. This is an exciting release that makes ISMS.online even more adaptable to your business and how your teams work.
To access the new setting
1. Visit any track that you are an admin of, in the top right-hand side of the page you'll see the 'Settings' button.
2. Scroll down to the 'Status' area, click the 'Edit' button.
3. Previously you would only be able to edit the columns in the middle, with the To-Do and the Resolved options being set in stone.
4. Now, when you get to the Statuses section, you'll see that the 'To-Do' and 'Resolved' fields can now be edited.
5. Click save, confirm your changes, and then the track will update the new status names.
You'll also notice that they cannot be deleted, while we have the added functionality to rename them, they remain an integral part of how tracks work, and thus must stay in place.
These are some other guides you might find useful:
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or our live chat, if you have any questions.