If you would like to import your Information Asset Inventory (ISO 27001) or any other type Track to the ISMS.online platform, we can definitely help you achieve this.
- Download the template for importing Assets in the Information Asset Inventory
- Complete the template by adding a new row for each item you would like to upload
- Once you have completed the template: Kindly team in email@example.com into the Risk register and send us the sheet via email, at firstname.lastname@example.org or via live chat within the ISMS.online platform
- We have a 5 working day SLA period, surrounding data changes. You can inform us if you require these changes to go live on a specific date
- The file needs to remain in its original format (.csv). This file type is usable by all popular spreadsheet services
- We are able to convert the file to .csv if it is returned to us in a different format (e.g. .xlsx). Converting a completed spreadsheet from another format to .csv may result in formatting errors with your uploaded data which you will be able to amend manually within ISMS.online, once the upload is completed
To ensure that we can complete this data change in good time, please ensure that the template content remains intact and the locations of all cells remain consistent.